Sunday, January 1, 2012

Well hi there, 2012!

It's that time of year.  Time to start fresh, begin again, recommit.  Resolve and all that jazz.

In 2012 I want to find more time for FUN.

And yeah, I am a list person.  And yeah, I think that your thoughts are more powerful when you write them down. So here goes: a stream of consciousness list.

I want to...
Learn to knit.  Cook more at home and write down the recipes!  Go for walks.  Take more photos.  Maintain balance.  Write letters.  Make more music.  Learn to play the bass, sing more, lay down some tracks.  Be present.  Stay organized.  Make connections.  Be.

Say yes more.

Take roadtrips.  Document the garden.  Get outside.  Resist less.  Let go.  Take off!  Feed the birds.  Ride my bike.  Hike.  Plant more trees.

So, on that note, best wishes to you and yours.
Bring it, 2012 :)

No comments: