Saturday, October 4, 2008

336 days to go

I spent a little bit of time playing with a spread sheet to create a guest list for the wedding, and I think I'm more confused now than I was before!

Should we invite the in-town cousins that I'm not very close with but who invited us to their weddings last year? And of course you can't invite some and not others...

I plan on chatting with my mom this week, though, and we are going to Utah next week to visit Patrick's mom, so soon I will have lots of insight ;)

Hey, at least I know I like this idea for centerpieces:


I have access to plenty of peacock feathers :)

I also really like this photographer's style.

Ok, it's time to stop daydreaming and start getting ready for a Saturday at the library.

Happy weekend, everyone :)

1 comment:

Ousizch said...

Jamibea - Birdland, your blog was simple, a nice with good content!
Stayed to built a blog that was useful for visitor and always thought to publish content that was great. Heeee, just support you…………………

Hope u have a great day!

From: Ousizch
http://www.ecpassistant.blogspot.com