Monday, February 9, 2009

we are ON for Vegas!

I am so incredibly psyched - we are *so* heading to Vegas for the wedding!

It's bizarre that we've come full-circle: I originally thought of Vegas, but then I second guessed myself thinking that I'd want to choose every little detail; however, I am *so* not a bridezilla! I'm actually quite indecisive, and it would be much less stress for me to pick a package and show up. the most important thing is to enjoy our time with friends and family and celebrate. There is no way I'd be able to relax if we had the wedding at our place. I spazzed last year when we hosted my fiance's parents!

We're still going with Labor Day weekend so now I just need to choose a package. So far Mandalay Bay looks great - I love the outdoor Valley of the Falls location.

I'm currently doing research on the various hotels and chapels. Any advice or tips? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: